WORKOUTS : DELTS WORKOUT

I’m going to share with you some of my best bodybuilding tips at best adjustable DELTS  WORKOUT . They actually work, so pay attention.

If you’re searching for the Best Bodybuilding Tips That Works, then, you have come to the right direction!


If Bodybuilding contests were judged solely on popularity, Günter Schlierkamp would never lose. With his easy-going smile and incredibly approachable demeanour, the German giant has won countless fans the world over. He used this particular routine in preparation for his 2002 GNC Show of Strength victory.
  • “In the past, I’d try to go much heavier but I’d lose my form,” Günter says. “Now I concentrate more on feeling the muscles. [If I happen to fall back into bad habits] I go 10–20 pounds lighter on the next set.” 

SEATED ONE-ARM DUMBBELL LATERAL RAISE

Start: Günter likes to begin with this middle-delt exercise instead of the heavy presses he used to do, and his shoulder twinges are a thing of the past. Sitting erect at the end of a flat bench with a dumbbell in each hand, angle the thumb on your working arm down, little finger up. Maintain this hand position throughout the movement to place stress on your delt.
Move: Power the weight up, keeping a slight bend in your elbow. At the top, with your elbow just above shoulder height, reverse direction and lower the weight under control. To keep stress on the muscle, stop short of fully relaxing your arm before beginning the next rep. Repeat for reps, then switch arms.

SEATED DUMBBELL PRESS

Start: Sit on a straight-back bench with your feet firmly planted on the floor. Begin with your elbows at shoulder level but slightly forward, forearms angled in slightly so that the inner plates of the dumbbells are directly above your delts. 
Move: With your knuckles pointed at the ceiling, push the weights straight up, stopping short of locking out your elbows. Then control the dumbbells all the way down until your upper arms are parallel to the floor or slightly lower, the weights at approximately ear level.

DUMBBELL UPRIGHT ROW

Start: Stand with your chest lifted, holding the weights in front of your thighs, palms facing your legs and elbows slightly bent. 
Move: Bring your elbows up and out to your sides as you lift the dumbbells, keeping your wrists straight. When your elbows reach shoulder level, the inside plates of the dumbbells at your armpits, reverse direction and lower the weights under control to the start.

INCLINE-BENCH BENT-OVER LATERAL RAISE

Start: Günter straddles an incline bench and leans his chest against the pad. “You want your torso to be almost parallel to the floor so you hit your rear delts as you lift the weights out to each side,” he says. At the start, his arms hang down with a slight bend in his elbows. 
Move: Günter leads with his elbows to lift the dumbbells out to his sides to shoulder level. He explains that it’s important to bring your elbows straight out from the shoulder rather than lifting them rearward, which would recruit more of your upper back than your rear delts.

===============
One word to describe Bob Cicherillo? Persistent. After 13 years battling for his pro card in the amateur ranks, Chick finally broke through at the 2000 NPC USA Championships. He brings the same state of mind to the gym, training hard ‘n’ heavy for that polished look.
  • “When training shoulders, use your chin as a guide,” Cicherillo instructs. “I begin and end my overhead presses at my chin, and bring upright rows to a point just underneath my chin.”
  • He also gives delts their own training day, rather than pairing them with chest, triceps or another bodypart, to give them his utmost attention.

SEATED MACHINE PRESS

Start: “I like to begin my workout with a power motion like overhead presses to get the muscles moving and the blood going,” Bob says. “I sit on a bench with a backrest and grasp the handles with my hands just outside shoulder-width apart, or even a bit wider.”
Move: “I begin with the handles precisely at chin level and use my chin as a guide throughout the exercise. I press the weight up and over my head at a steady rate of speed — not too fast, and nothing explosive. I come to a full extension overhead without locking out, then slowly come back to the start, lowering the weight only to chin level.”

BENT-ARM DUMBBELL LATERAL RAISE

Start: “I begin with the dumbbells to the sides of my thighs with my palms facing my body,” Bob says. “It’s nearly impossible to cheat because this position totally isolates the middle delt and keeps you from using your back or traps to help with the lift.”
Move: Slowly raise the dumbbells up and out, making sure your elbows are always higher than the weights. Pause a moment at the top before slowly returning to the start.

EZ-BAR UPRIGHT ROW

Start: “Standing with my knees slightly bent, I hold the bar with my shoulders down and my focus forward,” Bob explains.
Move: “Leading with my elbows, I lift the bar straight up, keeping it close to my body, until my wrists come underneath my chin. I pause a moment and squeeze hard in this top position before slowly lowering the bar back to the start.”
**************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin